April 14, 2009

Place Title Here.



Well then..
I just got bored, took that picture, and tweaked it a lil, and I think it looks pretty freaking sweet.
I look like Im glowing..
I wonder what that one person will think of my haircut........
Im stupid. Honestly without a doubt, crazy, insane, f.i.n.e., odd, lost, stupid, idiotic, and AhHHHH~ just wrong....
Grr.
Well.. To be honest... Its not all my fault... well... a good bit is... but not all..
The amount of mulah I am spending for awesome peoples bday presents. roughly 40$ total..probably 15$ for the one person, and 25$ for that other person.
So I just did something that I probably shouldnt have done, (which further proves my stupidity), and Im semi hoping I dont get a response.
I found something out last night... it made me cry.. but not for him... from anger. The lies that I have learned were said and done.... Im just blown away....
I just got a response.... Damn.. Oh well though.. Im gonna make things right...
I really want to write. I need an idea for a poem..... erm.... idk.
I have to piss... just fyi...
Fuck I'm pathetic..
Haha. I keep jumping from topic to topic but someone not knowing that may think Ive only spoke of one person.. or whatever.. lol

Dots mean alot of things............................................................................................................ ....................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... ........................................................................ ............................................................................. .......................................................................................................................... .............................


Well..

i dont know what to expect when it starts. im afraid of the future, of the pain that may be here. i dont want to end with the broken hearts. the friends that need a cure, the seperation that causes a tear.
ahh. cant think of anything more...
Conversation has ended. I tried to fix things but you know... I just had to tell the truth, and I dont think he liked it....


I gotta go. Sleep is calling me....

Dots are getting the best of me....

Im off.
Toodles,
Cecelia™

0 comments: