Murmuring a steady noise down low, Like its
Yearning for something
More, Through the walls it can be heard, An
Idle search being made,
Senseless roaming
Searching
Incomplete task at hand again
No progress made thus far
Going insane with the future, With a
Hanging head and deadened face,
Eeking out to make it through
Answering this is quite easy;however,
Reaching is not so much, Where is
The item? Simple.. With you.
So I have been doing a lot of nothing lately. Nothing that led to something. Something that led to Writing. Writing that led to drawing. Drawing that led to thinking. and Thinking that led to aching and confusion.
all Ive gotta say is, I really don't know what to say.
I mean sometimes there are things that you want, and you shouldn't ask for. Things that you want that you shouldn't go for. And sometimes you sort of go for those things and then you back off a little but wanna go. But you cant. Its confusing and hurts.
I have a headache now...
And the one person I wanna talk to to make things a little better [but possibly worse] is kinda unreachable... Not to mention its nearly 2am....
< <> >
~~Je n'ai jamais cru que je serais dans cette situation. Est-ce que je dois aller en avant ou attendre derrière ? Est-ce qu'il comprend-il la signification de mes mots, il sait ce qui est sur mon esprit?~~
~I have a long list of things to say, but I'll leave it at; you amaze me.~
Oh it's another Rainy Day,
Another excuse for me to hide away,
Fog on the window i write your name,
Oh it's another Rainy day.
Outside a cloud is forming,
In my heart the rain is pouring down,
Endlessly
The Sky is Gray Just like me,
Just like me.
Oh its another Rainy Day
The sun isn't out to scare the Dark away
Step outside to try to wash you away,
Oh its another rainy day,
Outside a cloud is forming,
In my heart the rain is pouring down,
Endlessly
The Sky is Gray Just like me,
All my Tears Flood the streets,
The sky is gray just like me,
Just like me.
Well its cold & its gloomy,
What are you doing to me?
is the storm ever breakin
If Only you could make it stop raining
Outside a cloud is forming,
In my heart the rain is pouring down,
Endlessly
The Sky is Gray Just like me
All my tears flood the streets
the sky is gray just like me,
Just like me.
Oh its another rainy day,
Just like me.
Just like Oh its another rainy day...
--Plain white T's ~Rainy day~
Do I love you? Never to say.. Do you love me? Perhaps today.... Will we speak? Maybe sometime.. Will the hearts soon meet? If hands intertwine... Will anything be real? Thoughts say no.. Express what i feel? The way things wont go.. Does anyone know? Well I havent spoke.. Is there anything to know? Just indearments to evoke.. Will tears flow? I dare not answer.. Will hearts glow? Not to sure. I'm just unsure...
-Writen by me.... Cecelia™
☹
I think I have written enough for now. I need advice. I need those words...
But he wont speak those words. Not to me anyways...
Goodnight all,
Cecelia™
☾
0 comments:
Post a Comment