I want a snuggle buddie. I want a "I love you, honey" hug. I want a kiss on my forehead. I want my hand held. I want a shoulder to lean on, to cry on. I want someone to give heartshaped cookies to. I want sweet nothings whispered in my ear. I want somebody to go to. I want hugs and kisses often. I want someone I write sweet notes to. I want love. I want love.
I have a chance for all of it, but I am afraid to take that opportunity. If I take it, there is a great chance of dissappointment.. To great of a chance for that..
Plus i'm scared to take that path again.
I dontwanna talk about this again or anymore..
.......

Well..
Its been a long longday.
I think Iam off for now...
goodnight.
I have a chance for all of it, but I am afraid to take that opportunity. If I take it, there is a great chance of dissappointment.. To great of a chance for that..
Plus i'm scared to take that path again.
I dontwanna talk about this again or anymore..
.......

Well..
Its been a long longday.
I think Iam off for now...
goodnight.
0 comments:
Post a Comment