December 29, 2009

That was odd.

I just read over something that I had posted about, or more to, a certain person. It was very... something...
I dont know how to describe what this message said. But the thing is, I dont know if I ever sent it to that one person. If I did, things should be different than they are right now. And knowing how I am, I probably just typed it out and then saved it, but never sent it.
Whatever the circumstances are, I wish he did know what that message said, but it's too late to send it now.

What ever.


I really need to find something to do on New Years Eve. I have a party dress. I want to have fun. But there is just one little obstacle that always seems to thwart my plans.
Mom and Dad.
Mostly Mom.


Whatever.


Speaking of the worse half of that obstacle, she is absolutely unbearable today. She is nearly 45yrs old, yet acting like a child in many ways. I just don't understand where she gets her logic for what she does. She is ridiculous.


What. Ever.


My dog is sick. I dont know what is wrong, but she is all pouty and mooping around. She doesnt have a warm nose, but she isnt her normal self. I think its because of my parents constant fighting.

Divorce is in the horizon.

Whatever.


That word fits perfectly right now. I can complain about something, and then once I;m done, I say "whatever" and forget about it.




Oh, and all our christmas stuff is taken down because someone had a hissy fit.


Toodles.
Cecelia♥

0 comments: