December 30, 2009

Sooo.... I was incredibly bored. This is the result.

When the rain taps on my window,
and my heart beats along.
My breath slows it's rhythm,
And I realize nothing is wrong.

I crack a smile.
My eyes start to shine.
Then for a little while,
Everything seems fine.
Oh, Everything is fine.

I can't help but wonder
Why this rain has cheered me up.
Through the lightening and the thunder
I can keep my spirits up.

As the rain starts to slow,
and the grass is left cold and wet.
There's something I dont understand,
But feel that I should get.
Why I..

Cracked a smile?
Or why my eyes started to shine.
Why for that little while
Everything was so divine.
That Everything seemed fine.

Rain, stay for a little while longer.
So my smile doesn't fade.
What's left will be much to somber.
and that feeling I just cant evade.
So let me..

Crack a smile.
and have my eyes start to shine.
for a little while longer,
I want everything,
I want it all to be just fine.



PS. It sucks. Haha. =P

Toodles,
Cecelia

0 comments: