Dear Caitlin,
I cried after I read that. I miss you alot.
I dont know what to do anymore. I feel like my excuses for not being able to hang out are just that, excuses.
They are stupid.
I am pathetic.
I cant stand up to my mom so then I can hang out with my best friend in the world. I'm just a fool, honestly.
I dont know why I cant do it, I just hate the conflict of it all I guess.
I wish Icould just leave, and I want to. I just dont know where to go. I still love my parents beyond belief, I just have a different life and all.
I dont have the same life as my friends. I cant come and go as I please. I dont have a lot of money. I just do good in school, and try to get along. My parents have debt, and my dad works a shit job.
I have nothing of what my friends have, but I am ok with that.
I just hate that my differences are affecting my friends. In the way that, I am hurting my best friend in the entire world because I'm "too busy"...
I work alot, and for what?
...
I dont even know...
I guess what I need to say is... Well, I am sorry and I miss you.
I hate what I've done and what I am, but I dont know how to change.
I hope to hang out soon, and I'll get ahold of you asap when I know the answer.
I love you caitlin!! You are like a sister to me, and I know we will be best friends FOREVER!!!
Miss you,
Sincerly,
Cecelia.
July 12, 2009
RE: A Letter To Cecelia.
Posted by Ceeb Geeb at 2:48 AM
0 comments:
Post a Comment