June 26, 2009

Complacent.

*sigh*

Havent gone on here in a good while.
Updates;
Driving.
Still working, a lot.;have a 3.976 GPA. Got a 25 on my ACT.<<Eh..>>
Getting a new cell phone tomorrow? MAybe.
Talking to Dennis a lot, he's interested.
Bo and I message each other daily. I wanna hang out with him.
I miss caitlin.
Brandon is immature.
Amanda is coming home this sunday, blehk.
I'm hopefully moving out by the end of the summer.
I get early release next year.
I'm bored with life. Nothing new has ahppened in forever.
I got my hair cut day before last.
Wanna quit work, annoying employees.
Caitlin H. has met the PERFECT guy. I ♥ him. xD
I need something new to happen.
Mom and dad are doing a bit better.





Well. I cant think of anything, nor do I care to type any more. Toodles.

=/

0 comments: