Oh insomnia. =P
So. My legs smell yummy today. No joke, they smell like lemon cookies.
Haha, silly lotion smelling like cookies.
I have nothing to censor out today. No names to leave out.
I'm just happy right now.
Tired and Happy.
But happy.
Friends make me happy.
Conversations make me happy.
Silly semiflirty texts make me happy.
I hate how I cant talk to certain friends about stuff cause they will judge me. =[
They say they dont judge.. But they have and do judge me. Not others, as I see, but yes me. Its kinda shitty but ah well.
Me and chip are about to go to sleep, hopefully.
I'll try to get coffee with caitlin in the morning but idk if I will. Depends on how late/early I get up.
I have had a migraine today.
=]
I just keep thinking, and I smile. Things have changed a lot. I have changed a lot. Some people havent changed much at all.. but every one grows differently. My heart has a goal. I'm gonna reach that goal. I wont give up. I'm striving to do everything I can. I just need to get a little more leash, a little leniancey to get away. I need to "cut the apron strings", as my dad once put it. I will reach my true love in life, my goal, my dream. I will be there soon. Everything is there waiting for me. I just need to go... I just need to go...
I'll continue later.....
meaning this post.
But, um, sleep now. =] Sleep for now.
August 20, 2009
Posted by Ceeb Geeb at 10:39 PM
0 comments:
Post a Comment