So I am really just bored.
It is actually 3am. I am exhausted. Oh, and I have ear buds in my ears but I am not listening to any music.
Odd.
Yeah, So I was supposed to help Krista teach Alex how to dance tomorrow.... But my mom is being oober mean and not letting me do anything.
She still thinks I am going to run off or get in trouble. Does she not realize that I will be walking right out the front door when I leave? And it will be known that I am not coming back too.
Grr her.
I'm thinking about writing some poetry but I don't know if I will.
I have written some the past couple weeks in the adorable journal Alex gave me, but none of them are finished.
I just haven't had the drive to finish any.
Oh wells. Maybe I'll find a muse.
Toodles for now.
Cecelia™
0 comments:
Post a Comment