February 21, 2009

The conceited side of life.

My name is Cecelia.
My anniversary to life is March 9th.
I work at Dominos Pizza.
I plan on getting a second job during summer if pay doesnt go up.
I love writing.
Poetry= ♥
My friends mean sooo much to me.
I plan on getting 1-2 tattoos, but it all depends.
I dont plan on any other piercings.
I've never really had a date to a dance, and still probably wont. (Prom, April 4)
Hugs are the best!!
I have no political preference.
I saw the inauguration from a jumbotron right by the National Museum of Natural History.
We were about 2 miles from the capital.
I have about a thousand pictures from that trip.
I have been procrastinating to put them up.
I love vanilla chapstick.
I bought about 20 cases of water last summer for up at work.
I plan on doing the same this summer.
I have a secret.
I had a dream about donuts the other night. They talked. Creepy.
That wasnt the secret.
Nor am I going to say what it is.
Well...
Maybe if you ask politely I'll tell. Who knows...
I want to lay on the beach right now with one of my friends/practically brother.
He cheers me up when Im sad.
Not saying that Im sad...
Just sorta lonely.
I keep hearing my daddy moving around out in the living room.
He needs to just go to bed.
I wonder what the "hair color" spot of a drivers licence says for a bald man.
Hhehehee.
Henreee hurt my boob yesterday.
Henreee is a beanie baby type thing.
He flew out of Caitlin J.s hand at me.
ouchy.
I dont plan on anything for my birthday.
I dont want any presents.
I dont want anything.
Last year sucked ass.
I spent about 100$ on peoples other than myself.
Coincidentally, my only bday present was 100$ from my dad.
So its like I never got anything.
So, I give up on this year.
I will skip it all together.
Grr.
I wanna cry now.
I need too.
There has been alot of bad stuffs going on..
It makes me sad.
But I cant cry.
Wish I could. But no.
It is 4am.
I am fucking exhausted and told myself I was going to go to sleep early tonight.
I feel like a should put some more generall stuff about me.
Hmm.
Fave color; aquamarine
birthstone; aquamarine
fave food; chocolate
fave place; beach
fave season; spring
fave cookie; ginger
fave emotion; smiles
fave drink; sprite or juice
fave flavorade; syonide laced kind >.<>
fave youtube person; bo burnham
cant wait till; schools over
dreading; summer being over
currently dislike; cold weather
Alrighty well I really dont give a fuck about writing anything else. Cause I can always add more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more....... and more.
Webs infinate, man.
Oh yeah.
So...

Toodles for now,
Cecelia ™

1 comments:

Caitlin said...

"I wonder what the "hair color" spot of a drivers licence says for a bald man."

This made me laugh SO hard, hahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahhaa.