January 18, 2010

Cars, boys, and some things unexplained

I can get a 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse (NOT CONVERTABLE) for 4G. Or I can get a '05 Toyota Celica GTS for like 6g. Not sure what I want. I'm gonna go to P'cola and check out the car dealerships.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It simply amazes me how many boys call me "doll", "babe", "gorgeous", etc. And the cool thing about it is that I'm not having to worry about, "Oh, does that boy like me??" cause I'm past that really. It's like, sometimes you just know. And in that sense, I know which does and which doesnt. But again I dont have to worry about it because I'm really not interested in a relationship atm. Whatev.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe that it is happening. And I can't believe that this time I actually care.

Also... Loving the lies that are just accumulating in recent weeks...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toodles.,
Cecelia

0 comments: